Focus and Scope
Journal of Fractional Calculus and Nonlinear Systems (JFCNS) is a peer-reviewed international journal published by Saba Publishing. JFCNS publishes original research papers and review articles on fractional calculus, fractional differential equations and inclusions, nonlinear systems, and related topics. Moreover, original research articles dealing with the recent advances in the theory fractional calculus and its multidisciplinary applications are welcome. JFCNS is an open-access journal, which provides free access to its articles to anyone, anywhere!
All contributions to JFCNS are published free of charge and there is no article submission charge.
Journal of Fractional Calculus and Nonlinear Systems covers the following areas:
• Recent advances in fractional calculus & its applications.
• Theory of fractional differential (integral) equations & inclusions.
• Numerical analysis of fractional differential calculus.
• Applications of nonlinear fractional systems in science and engineering.
• Investigations of the properties of fractional-order nonlinear systems.
• Techniques for fractional-order nonlinear systems.
• Stochastic & impulsive fractional-order nonlinear systems.
• Fractional control.
• Related topics with fractional calculus.